* The final posting date for 2016 Christmas delivery is Thursday 22nd December. Please ensure that you place your order before 3.30pm and select Next Day delivery at checkout *
- Royal Mail recorded to UK, Ireland, Channel Islands and Isle of Man: £4.00
- Next day delivery (UK only - orders placed before 4pm Monday to Thursday): £6.50
- International Royal Mail delivery: £9.50 - Please note that V Jewellery is not responsible international taxes and duty and any charges must be paid for by the customer
* Subject to stock availability and bank holidays. Please note our office will be closed from 12pm on December 23rd 2016 until January 3rd 2017 and so next day deliveries will not be possible.
- Wholesale delivery charges are dependant on size and desination country. UK wholesale orders over £350.00 are carriage paid. Please contact us for an estimate quote should you require one.
In the unlikely event that your goods arrive damaged or are lost during transit please call our customer service team on 0121 329 3113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of the items do not include customs and import duties which will vary from country to country. You may be required to pay these when you accept delivery of the items from your courier. If you refuse to accept delivery of the items you have purchased, the courier may return the items to V Jewellery. In the event this happens, V Jewellery may be required to pay additional charges to the courier in respect of the cost of return including customs and import duties that were payable by you. We will look to recover these costs from you by deducting the relevant amount from any refund owed. Please also note that any customs and import duty fees incurred by items returned to us for refund or exchange will also be deducted from any refund amount owed to you.
We hope that you are happy with the items you receive. However, should your purchase not be quite what you’re after we are happy for you to return it within 14 days of the order being delivered, for a full refund or exchange. Unfortunately however, for hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned.
Items purchased from the 1st December - 23rd December have an extended exchange policy and may be returned up until January 6th. Please note, that this extension is valid for exchange only. Normal refund policies still apply to items purchased during this period - unwanted items are elligable for a refund if returned within 14 days.
Items must be returned in a box via recorded delivery in the condition they were sent to you and anything we consider to be mistreated or damaged through wear and tear cannot be replaced or credited. A returns form will be included with your order and items must be sent back with any unwanted items. Please note, we do not offer a free returns service.
Please return goods to:
V Jewellery Ltd., 5b The Courtyard, Reddicap Trading Estate, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B75 7BU
Please note that V Jewellery boxes are not tarnish-proof as they are not airtight. Use zip lock bags inside these or add silica gel packets or anti-tarnish strips to absorb moisture and slow down tarnishing.
At V Jewellery we pride ourselves on our quality and as such, offer a 12 month guarantee on all of our jewellery. In the unlikely event that a piece is deemed faulty we will replace it upon its return. Should the item no longer be in stock, we offer a full credit against your next order. Unfortunately items that we consider to have been mistreated or damaged cannot be replaced or credited.